Saturday, December 02, 2006

Well crap.


Do you ever fall in love with someone the moment you see them? Well ok, I didn't fall in love instantly and never did with this person. I just got to know them over these past 3 months or so, seeing them once a week and grew to like them. Now that I am transefering branches at work I most likely will never se her again. Sad isn't it? Today was my last day at Williamsburg Station and I was sad thinking I would miss everyone but also that I didn't get to see HER before I left. About quarter till twelve she walked in. I worked as fast as I could with the person I was with so that I could wait on her. I got to wait on her and talk to her one last time. Oh well, if anyone has any info on this mystery girl for me, let me know. hehe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sellersburg, Indiana, United States